Dear Prospective Tenant:
We are pleases that you are interested in leasing one of the properties leased and/or managed by Quality First Realty, LLC. The decision to approve (or disapprove) your application is entirely up to the Landlord of the Property in which you are applying for. Applications are approved based on the first qualified applicant. The Landlord will accept the ‘most qualified’ applicants if there are multiple applications submitted. Your application will be verified by Resident Research. Please be aware that you will receive requests regarding verification process from Resident Research if they need further information.
Below are the guidelines and requirements of the qualifying criteria.
Residential Lease Qualifying Criteria
- Complete the Residential Lease Application: Any prospective occupant 18 years of age or older that will be occupying the unit has to submit an individual application.
- Application Fees: A non-refundable application fee of $55.00 per Applicant or $110.00 for married couple is due at the time the application is submitted.
- Income: Monthly gross income of all applicants must be at least 3 times the amount of the rent. Employees must provide the last 30 days’ pay stubs. Self-employed individuals must provide the last two year’s federal taxes.
- Photo ID: Valid picture ID needs to provide.
- Employment: A minimum of 2 years of employment history is required.
- Verifiable Residency: Applicants must have at least 2 years of verifiable resident history. We reserve the right to deny an application if, after making good faith effort, we are unable to verify prior rental history.
- Pet Fees & Pet Rent: Quality First Realty charges a non-refundable pet fee and pet rent. It includes non-refundable pet fee of $100.00/pet , and monthly pet rent that equates to $10.00 per month for cats, $10.00 per month for dogs under 50lbs and $15.00 per month for dogs from 50lbs-100lbs. For dogs over $100 lbs, fee are $150 nonrefundable pet fee and $20/month. Pets are always reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We do not accept certain breeds of dogs. For cats and dogs, Applicant must provide vet documentation of breed, weight, age, and that all shots are current. Applicant is also to include digital photos of pets as a part of the application process.
- Credit Criteria:
- A credit score of 650 or lower or “no credit score” will result in a security deposit equal to 1.5 month to up to 2 month’s rent dependent on the following: Rental history, Collection Activities, excessice charge offs.
- A credit score of 651 or above is approved with a 1 month security deposit or minimum security deposit whichever is higher (assuming all other standards are met).
- A Security Deposit is determined based on the lowest credit score of all applicants.
- A qualified co-signer must have a credit score of 651 or higher. A double security deposit is required for all approved applicants with a co-signer.
- Automatic Decline: Applicants will be automatically declined for the following:
- Evictions and/or monies owned to a previous landlord.
- If you have filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy and it has not yet been discharged;
- If you have file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy and have made payments for less than 12 months;
- Insufficient income;
- Criminal conviction of a felony, history of violent or sexual crime committed by Applicant or by other occupants (including children) who plan to live within the unit;
- Poor previous rental history of any Applicant;
- Falsification of the Residential Lease Application;
- Property Acceptance: Prospective Tenant is accepting the property in an as-is condition. Requests for changes to the property must be submitted in writing WITH THE APPLICATION.
If property is vacant and ready to move in, we will hold the house up to 3 weeks since the day we sign the lease. If you would like to move in later than 3 weeks, please discuss with us before you apply.
- When you apply, please upload documents or email docs to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 866-628-5355.
It typically takes up to 2 business days to complete the application process. The typical delays are waiting for your current landlord and employer to respond.
If you have a realtor who represents you, it has to be disclosed when you fill out the application. W-9 needs to be provided to receive commission.
If your application is approved, applicant must pay the security deposit (in certified funds) and sign the lease within 48 hours, or the unit will be released.