Your Security Deposit will be returned in full provided all the terms and conditions of the lease are satisfied including the following:
- Full term of Lease has expired.
- Notice was given a full 30 days prior to move out.
- No damage to property beyond fair wear-and-tear.
- Cleaning is not considered normal wear and tear.
- Entire unit, including range and oven, exhaust fan, refrigerator, bathroom, closets and cabinets are to be left clean. Refrigerator to be cleaned and or defrosted. Tubs and showers to be cleaned.
- No stickers, scratches or holes in walls or ceiling. A few small nail holes for pictures are permissible.
- No indentations in wood or tiled resilient flooring.
- All carpets and or hardwood floors should be cleaned and free of trash and personal property. There shall be no special spotting required. There shall be no tears, stains, burns or any type of damage other than normal use. We recommend vacuuming/mopping weekly.
- No delinquent rent or unpaid charges.
- All keys are left with representative at time of inspection at move-out. Security deposit will be forfeited for the failure to return keys.
- All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in the proper rubbish containers.
- Forwarding address left with us on a Notice to Vacate form.
- Notify post office/utility companies of any changes of address.
If your unit is not returned in clean condition you will be assessed a cleaning fee.
The cost of labor and materials for cleaning, painting and repairs beyond normal wear and tear will be deducted from security deposit.
NOTE: Refunds will be mailed to the address you provided on your Notice to Vacate form. Your refund will be sent within 30 days after keys have been returned.