- In case of fire, criminal activities please call 911
- In case of gas leak please vacate the property immediately and call gas company.
- If the situation involves a serious water leak, locate the main water valve in your rental property/unit and turn it to the off/closed position.
- Call us immediately: 919-562-0898 or 919-480-1815
These requests should be addressed during normal business hours unless they are emergencies.
- High Urgency– Complaints should be fixed or at least looked at the same day or same hour if necessary.
- Moderate Urgency– Complaints should be fixed within 48 hours.
- Low Urgency– Complaints should be fixed within one week.
Examples of High Urgency Requests: Immediately
- Structural Issues
- Lack of Heat in winter
- Lack of Hot Water
- (Most) Leaks in the Property
- Smell of Gas
- Safety Issues Such as Doors or Windows that Do Not Lock Properly/Missing Locks
Examples of Moderate Urgency Requests: In a Timely Manner
- Appliances Not Working- If it is your responsibility to supply them to your tenants.
- Clogged or Slow Shower or Sink Drain
- Interior Light Stops Working- Not just the bulb burning out. The actual light fixture is not working.
- Air Conditioning Not Working in Summer
- Large Hole in the Wall
Examples of Low Urgency Requests: Time Is Not of the Essence
- Cracked Tile
- Grout Coming Up
- Damaged Flooring That Does Not Create a Walking Hazard- Tear in carpet/stain in carpet/hardwood floor needing repair/saddle coming up
- Running Toilet
- Small Leak or Drip in Faucet
- Cabinet Doors Off Their Hinges
- Minor Hole in the Wall
Check the following commonly known issues below:
|Smoke detector won’t work when tested||Monthly check and replace battery. Notify maintenance at once if still not working|
|Smoke detector beeps softly on and off||Check and replace battery.|
|No power to plugs or switches||Check breaker panel or fuse box. Check and reset.|
|Garbage disposal won’t work||Push reset button on disposal or use allen wrench and turn.|
|No hot water||Check thermostat on hot water tank. Is pilot light lit? Check breaker panel or fuses valve closed.|
|Hot water “TOO HOT”||Check thermostat on tank and turn down.|
|Faucet or toilet leaks||Turn off water fixture under sink, toilet at valve and notify maintenance.|
|Toilet plugged||Try plunger. If still plugged call maintenance.|
|Sink plugged||Remove hair from drain|
|Heater not working||Check thermostat. Check button or pilot lights. Furnace covers on correctly? Is pilot light lit? Breaker tripped?|
|Dishwasher won’t drain||Clean food out of bottom of dishwasher. Clean float. Rinse dishes before washing. Use jet dry once a month. Jet dry prevents hard water build up.|
|Refrigerator too warm or too cold||Check thermostat, set correctly. Front and Back grills clean. Clean out drain hole.|
To better serve you, please make all non-emergency service requests online.